Call our sales team
0800 508 8366
Our sales team are available Mon-Fri 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Our standard carriage charge is £8.00 per order for mainland UK next working day delivery for orders placed by 3:00PM
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £250.00
(Mainland UK Only)
Click here for more information
Teltonika 3G Routers
The current Teltonika HSUPA 3G Router model is the RUT-105. This is an industrial grade embedded 3G router with a single ethernet port and 802.11 B/G wireless connectivity.
The Teltonika RUT-105 is encased in a robust Aluminium casing and is ideal for M2M remote monitoring and management over the 3G / UMTS Network including IP CCTV and remote media.
Teltonika RUT105 Specification
- Internal 3G/EDGE/GPRS modem with up to 7.2 Mbps downlink and 5.6 Mbps uplink. No external cards required for 3G connection.
- VPN (IPsec, PPTP, OpenVPN) allows secure site-to-site communication. No additional VPN router required.
- High speed 54Mbps 802.11b/g wireless network. No need to drill holes or run Ethernet cabling to set up your network.
- Advanced secure wireless network with Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2).
- Built-in DHCP Server reduces system administration workload.
- 10/100 BASE-T with auto MDIX. No need for crossover cables.
- Simple router configuration using aWeb browser. No need to install additional software.
- Firmware upgrade via Web-based GUI.
- Simplified Power over Ethernet (PoE). No need for an AC power plug for the router. Not compliant with IEEE 802.3af standard.
The Teltonika RUT105 Mobile Router is an ideal solution for providing secure global communications to your systems, machines or remote networks. Using Teltonika mobile router there are no distance limitations, for remote site monitoring!
All you need to get connected is the Teltonika Mobile Router and a SIM card from a mobile internet service provider. The Teltonika RUT-105 3G router includes a quick and easy configuration wizard. The wizard step by step will help to set up 3G settings and create local wireless network within minutes. Built in firewall protects local network PCs from intruders. The router by default is configured as DHCP server so that for wired connection your PCs are configured automatically.
For remote site management or remote access to the office local network it is essential to provide the ability to securely share applications and data between distant offices. The Teltonika RUT105 HSPA router includes built in IPsec VPN client and OpenVPN allowing creating distant and secure site to site communication. If user already has a PC with PPTP or IPSec VPN client software , router supports pass-through and is NAT-Traversal for the IPsec and PPTP data packets.
The Teltonika RUT105 3G Router is ideal to provide wireless hotspots or to provide mobile broadband connectivity for temporary or mobile offices, wireless broadband backup to traditional fixed line internet services, remote monitoring and management eg. CCTV, M2M and for an alternative to traditional wired broadband services.
|Teltonika RUT105 Rear|
|Teltonika RUT105 Front|