Dual SIM 4G Routers
When extra resilience is required for mission critical sites or just for the convenience of having a choice of a second network SIM card, a Dual SIM 4G Router will provide users with a failover option in the event that the primary network connection is lost.
Of course, you can use a Dual SIM 4G Router as a normal 4G router - just use a single SIM card and if you need a 3G option don't worry - our 4G routers will also work with 3G network SIM cards and provide a 3G mobile Broadband connection.
Proroute H700TT Dual Modem 4G Router
Proroute H700TT is the new premium grade industrial 4G router with dual CAT6 LTE 4G modems inside providing two simultaneous 4G mobile network connections.
- 2 x embedded CAT6 LTE 4G Modems
- Dual 4g modems can be for hot swap failover or for load balancing to share the connections on the LAN
- 4 x gigabit Ethernet Ports for high speed wired LAN connection
- 802.11 AC High Speed WiFi - Dual band 2.4Ghz and 5 Ghz
- RS232 / RS485 Serial interface
- Digital IO
- 9-30 V DC power input