The Zalip routers are no longer available - Please consider the Proroute H820 3G Router as a suitable alternative.
The Zalip BDG561WE is a 802.11n WiFi HSPA+ VPN Router. With its built-in HSPA+ embedded module, you can connect to Internet anywhere using the 3G Mobile Broadband network with download speeds up to 21Mbps.
Besides mobile broadband access, the Zalip BDG561WE 3G Router also provides a physical WAN port for fixed-line broadband, and supporting variety of WAN connection types, such as PPPoE, static IP, dynamic IP (DHCP client), PPTP, and L2TP. In order to protect local computers, the Zalip BDG561supports robust SPI firewall and flexible filter rules for your requirements. You can easily change settings by web-based UI, and backup or restore configuration if required. Speaking of SMS (Short Message Service) feature in every cell phone, you can also send and read SMS with BDG561WE.
The Zalip BDG561WE also supports VPN functionality including IPSec LAN-to-LAN, PPTP, L2TP.
The BDG561 Router increases its reliability by using keep alive measures to remain connected to the 3G network, and can also be configured to disconnect and reconnect to the 3G network at set periods thus ensuring a reliable 3G connection ready for when connectivity ios required. This is especially important for M2M and remote monitoring and management applications such as IP CCTV and Display Media.Mobile Broadband Gateway with Combo WAN Connection
- Support both mobile broadband and fixed-line broadband
- Built-in HSPA+ module for high speed up to 21Mbps Download
- 850 / 900/ 2100 Mhz UMTS/ HSPA / Edge frequencies
- Support various WAN connection types for fixed-line broadband, such as Dynamic IP(DHCP client), Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, and L2TP
- Auto-failover between mobile broadband and fixed-line broadband connection
- Built-in NAT function for many PCs or devices to share Internet accessDraft 802.11n Compliance with MIMO Technology
- Max. physical data rate up to 300Mbps
- Backward compatible to IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- Support WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK encryption
- Establish secured Wireless Connection via WPS functionSPI Firewall and Advanced Networking Function
- Support NAT firewall, protecting from DoS(Deny of Service) attacks
- Support Internet access control, like URL blocking, MAC filtering
- Support multiple sessions IPSec, L2TP and PPTP VPN pass-through
- Support virtual server, ALG, DMZ and UPnP for various networking applications
- Support QoS mechanism for efficiently prioritizing the various type of trafficsSMS (Short Message Service) Support
- New incoming SMS notification
- SMS compose, send, read, forward, reply, and delete
- Auto-alert when SMS storage is fullEasy Installation & Management
- Web-based UI management and EzSetup installation wizard
- Backup/restore device settings, or resetting setting to defaultSecure VPN broadband access
- Support up to 5 VPN tunnels for IPSec,L2TP and PPTP connection
- Support initiator and responder for IPSec, IPSec NAT-Traversal ,LKAN-to-LAN /Remote Use
- PPTP/L2TP Server/Clien
- GRE Tunneling