The IDG450 is a 5G Ethernet modem / 5G Gateway device which includes 5G-NR and LTE dual-mode cellular capability for the Internet uplink and a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port to connect the local device. With its smart network monitoring and auto-reconnect mechanism, it’s qualified to provide a robust and consistent connection for the application’s need in the field. The industrial design also makes the device to operate in a harsh environment. 5G-NR cellular helps the device to replace original Gigabit-level fixed line and make the service more available where people need it.
AMIT IDG450 is ideal for applications that require a compact, reliable and secure 4G or 5G mobile broadband service with Ethernet connectivity only. Providing high speed 4G or 5G Internet based upon the modem version the IDG450 is a low cost solution for large scale installations.
- Cellular Module: 1*5G/LTE, 3GPP Rel. 15
- 5G NR: n1/n2/n3/n5/n7/n8/n12/n20/n25/n28/n38 /n40/n41/n48/n66/n71/n77/n78/n79
- LTE Band:
- 3G Band: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19
- Ethernet: 1*RJ45 2.5GbE
- SIM: 1*micro-SIM (3FF)
- Power Input: DC 5V (USB Type C)
- Antenna Con.: 4*SMA (F)-5G/LTE
WAN & Uplink
- WAN: 5G/LTE Dual-Mode Cellular
- Network Monitor: ICMP/DNS Query
- LAN & VLAN: DHCP Server
- IPv6: Cellular IPv6
- Firewall: SPI Firewall with Stealth Mode
- Configuration: Web UI, CLI
- System: Upgrade, Reboot & Reset
- Operation Temp.: -22°F-140°F (-30°C-60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F-185°F (-40°C-85°C)
- Humidity: 10%~95% (non-condensing)
- Enclosure: Metal
- Dimension: 77.4(W)x68.5(D)x26(H)mm 77.4(W)x82.6(D)x26(H)mm
- 4*Cellular Antenna
- 1*Power Adapter (DC 5V)
- 1*Cat 6 RJ45 Cable
1. Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Certifications and carrier approvals are under planning.