Conel LR77 V2F 4G Router – High Speed 4G LTE Router for M2M applications
The Conel 4G LTE Router LR77 V2 provides wireless connection of various equipment and devices via Ethernet interface 10/100 or serial interfaces to the Internet or intranet. The 4G LR77 v2 is an ideal wireless data transfer device for applications transferring large data loads because of ultimately fast data transfer speed in LTE network reaching up to 100 Mbit/s (download) and up to 50 Mbit/s for upload.
Conel LTE 4G Router LR77 Key Applications
– Transportation and security – wireless transmissions provided by cameras, connection of various sensors in trains, vehicles, container transportation assistance and river boats
– IT and communication – safe connection of computers and LAN networks
– Self-service terminals – connection of ATMs, payment and gaming terminals, etc. .
– Industry – interconnection of management and operational systems and sensors, SCADA, remote services
– Energy and power industry – connection of wind power plants, solar panels, data transfer provided by gas, oil and water distribution networks and grids
– Metrology, alarm and warning systems – connection of sensors measuring water flow level in rivers, seismographs, rainfall meters, air pollution monitoring devices, meteorological stations
Using the latest high speed wireless broadband 4G LTE technology, the LR77 v2 is a professional wireless solution for data transfer from traffic and security camera systems, individual computers, LAN networks, automatic teller machines (ATM) and other self-service terminals, etc. Other benefits and advantages includes high modularity – the router offers options to connect various user devices via Ethernet 10/100, RS232, RS485, RS422, MBUS, WiFi, SWITCH or I/O.
Supplied in the Basic or Full version
BASIC version – plastic or metal case, interface 1 x Ethernet 10/100, 1 x USB Host, 1 x binary I/O, 1 x SIM, 1 x optional port
FULL version – plastic or metal case, interface 1 x Ethernet 10/100, 1 x USB Host, 1 x binary I/O, 2 x SIM, 2 x optional port
Upon request an optional Port1: interface Ethernet 10/100, RS232 or RS485/RS422 or MBUS or I/O (CNT)
Upon request an optional Port2: interface RS232 or RS485/RS422 or MBUS or I/O (CNT)
Upon request version with 3 x switched Ethernet port 10/100 (XC-SW board, switched Ethernet at position Port1 and Port2 – available in Full version)
Non volatile M-RAM memory built inside the router may be used for storage of the router statistics or to run various applications
Maximum download speed 100 Mbit/s, upload 50 Mbit/s
Supports VPN for secure connection of equipment supporting standards – IPsec, X.509, OpenVPN or L2TP
Extended operational temperature range from -30°C to +60°C
Robust industrial construction, connection status monitoring and control, control via SMS and other advanced features based on Conel previous successful products – the complete list of routers may be find here
The router supports VRRP, DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, GRE, SSH, PPPoE Bridge, HTTPS, QoS, RIP, BGP, OSPF, PPTP, etc.
SNMP including SNMP traps for selected functions
SMS control of selected functions
Configuration via web interface (also remotely via network, implemented web server)
Information about the level of GSM signal, detailed event history log, etc.
Option to switch between SIM cards if the pre-set data limit is reached, for example during roaming detection, etc.
Easy firmware update
Bulk-configuration of CDMA CR10 v2 routers in the network
Compact dimensions, all necessary ports, LED, antenna connector at the front side of the router, option to be attached to a DIN bar
Dimension / Weight: SL version – 42x80x113mm / 290g, Plastic version – 50x83x116mm / 210g
FTP server, option to create user modules in Linux