Proroute 642F POE Switch
The Proroute 642F switch includes 6 x 10/100Mbps ports, 4x 10/100Mbps POE + 2x 10/100Mbps Uplink. This switch is unmanaged, ready to use, does not require any configuration. The POE ports meet 802.3af PoE/ 802.3at PoE+ standards and so can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at compliant powered IP devices (IP telephone, IP Cameras, Wireless AP, etc.) The power and data are provided down the same cable, allowing an expansion of the network to locations where there are no power outlets.
– 6 port switch 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports
– 4 ports 10/100Mbps PoE
– 2 ports 10/100Mbps uplink
– Bandwidth: 1.2Gbps, IEEE802.3af/at standard
– Up to 30W for each PoE port. (PoE +)
– Total power up to 60W across all PoE ports.
– PoE: Automatic power off and restart if a camera crashes
– Transmission distance: 100m
– Extend mode Transmission distance: 250m at 10Mbps
– No configuration needed
– Dimensions (LxWxH) 200mm x 120mm x 45mm