Meet RAPID NR550, the first in the new range of high speed 5G cellular communications solutions from Proroute. The NR550 Industrial 5G Router is a multi-purpose, high speed 5G router that caters for the widest scope of 5G Internet connectivity requirements.
Good looking enough to be used as a home or office 5G router and also meet the demands of office and home 5G connectivity with 4×4 MiMo cellular connectivity to provide some of the fastest 5G connection speeds in an industrial 5G router and Gigabit Ethernet and dual band, intelligent WiFi to deliver long range, high speed wireless connectivity for the demands of home and office life. The NR550 router also has industry standard SMA antenna connectors so can utilise external 5G antennas.
The RAPID NR550 is also a very practical and durable solution for many M2M applications delivering a reliable 5G connection with ping reboot and intelligent cellular keep alive features built-in, along with all the usual features such as port forwarding and secure VPN connectivity as well as the dual SIM failover option to use a back-up SIM / Network in the event of the primary SIM / Network being unavailable. If you really need it, the NR550 has the console port to provide RS232 connectivity and even comes supplied with a serial interface cable as well as both magnetic mount and high gain paddle antennas for the 5G modem. If these antennas don’t suit your installation requirements, especially for remote management and monitoring applications where you may need hole mounted, magnetic mounted, roof mounted and outdoor 5G antennas then the RAPID NR550 has standard SMA antenna connectors so can easily use alternative 5G antennas.
All in all, the Proroute RAPID NR550 is a reliable, practical and secure 5G Internet connectivity device for home, office and M2M applications.
Proroute NR550 Industrial 5G Router
Industrial 5G Router providing high performance with rugged good looks connectivity resilience and functionality for a wide range of applications. Suitable for M2M remote access and monitoring as well as home and office 5G connectivity.
- High-performance industrial-grade wireless module
- High-performance industrial-grade 32-bit communication processor
- Metal shell, protection grade IP30.Metal housing and system safety isolation
- Wide power input DC 9~36V
- Flash : Nor flash 16MB NAND flash 128MB
- DDR3 : 512MB
- Multiple WAN connection methods, include static IP, DHCP, PPPOE,
- Remote management SYSLOG/SNMP/TELNET/SSH/HTTPS
- Support local upgrade and remote upgrade, import and export configuration files
- NTP / Built in RTC
- MAC address clone
- Operating Temperature -35~+75ºC（-31~+167℉）
- Storage Temperature -40~+85ºC（-40~+185℉）
- Relative Humidity 95% (No condensation)
5G Modem – Asia/Europe/Australia (excludes China) support boths 5G SA and NSA network architectures with faster transmission speed, better carrying capacity, and lower network latency. Supports the 5G NR Sub6 band, and is compatible with LTE and WCDMA standards.
- 5G Sub-6 Bands : n1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41/77/78/79
- LTE FDD Bands : B1/3/5/7/8/18/19/20/28/32
- LTE TDD Bands : B38/40/41/42/43
- WCDMA Bands : B1/3/5/8/19
- MIMO: 5G NR DL – 4x4MIMO: n1/3/7/38/40/41/77/78/79
- MIMO: 5G NR UL – 2x2MIMO: n41/77/78/79
- MIMO: LTE DL – 4x4MIMO: B1/3/7/32/38/40/41/42/43
- MIMO: LTE UL – 1×1 MIMO
- NR SA – 2.1Gbps(DL) / 900Mbps(UL)
- NR ENDC – 2.5Gbps(DL) / 600Mbps(UL)
- LTE – 1Gbps(DL) / 150Mbps(UL)
- WCDMA – 42Mbps(DL) / 5.76Mbps(UL)
Hardware download and upload speeds are maximum theoretical and will depend upon 4G/5G network provider, distance to base station, environment and network throttling / prioritisation / contention.
- 802.11AC/g/g/n WiFi Dual Band
- 2.412GHz to 2.472GHz and 5.150GHz to 5.825GHz, simultaneous dual band
- 2×2 MU-MIMO On-board WiFi 2.4GHz radio, up to 400Mbps physical data rate
- 2×2 MU-MIMO On-board WiFi 5GHz radio, up to 866Mbps physical data rate
- Intelligent, combined dual band WiFi antennas supporting both 2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz ranges
- AP /AP Client/bridge mode supported
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption
- Power : 26dBm (11b), 21dBm (11ac/MCS7/HT40), 20dBm (11ac/MCS9/HT80)
- Sensitivity : <-72dBm@54Mbps
- Supports up to 50 WiFi Users
VPN – Virtual Private Network is a method of connecting multiple private networks across the Internet.
VPNs can serve to achieve many different goals, but some of its main purposes are:
- access between remote private networks;
- data encryption;
- anonymity when browsing the Internet.
NR550 router has built-in VPN Server / Client Functionality as standard.
- Supports Open VPN / PPTP / L2TP / IPSEC
- Supports GRE Tunnelling
- Supports up to 5 simultaneous IPSEC tunnels
NR550 has RS232 port and is supplied with RS232 Serial Cable
- 1 x RS232 , Built in 15KV ESD：
- Data bit：5, 6, 7, 8
- Stop bit：1, 1.5 (Optional), 2
- Check：NONE, ODD, EVEN, SPACE (Optional) and MARK (Optional)
- Baud rate ：2400~115200bits/s
Proroute NR550 5G Router Front Panel has RP-SMA Antenna connectors for WiFi, LED indicators, Dual SIM Slots, 40 x 10/1000/1000 Ethernet Ports, 10/100/1000 WAN Port, RS232 Console Port, RESET Button and Power Connector (2.1mm). Power is 5-36VDC 1.5AMP.
The RAPID NR550 does not support POE for power so if you need to provide power to the router using POE then we recommend using the Gigabit POE Splitter which will split a POE feed into 2.1mm jack plug 12VDC and Gigabit Ethernet connector for data.
The rear of the NR550 router has 4 x SMA Female Connectors for the 5G Cellular Antennas. The unit is supplied with paddle antennas as well as optional magnetic mount antennas and can also support a range of 4×4 MiMo 5G Antennas such as directional 5G antenna and Roof Mount / Puck Antenna.
4x4 MiMo 5G Antennas, 5G Antennas, Fullband Antennas, Omni-Directional 5G Antennas, Screw / Panel Mount 5G Antennas
FB4X4MIMO-5G Fullband® 4X4 MiMo 5G External Omni-Directional Antenna4x4 MiMo 5G Antennas, 5G Antennas, Fullband Antennas, Omni-Directional 5G Antennas, Screw / Panel Mount 5G Antennas
FB4X4MIMO-5G Fullband® 4X4 MiMo 5G External Omni-Directional Antenna
4×4 MiMo 5G Antenna
The Fullband FB4X4MIMO 5G antenna gives outstanding performance when coupled with our range of 5G routers. With 4 x 5 meter cables it can handle 4 concurrent data streams.
- 6 dBi Peak Gain providing excellent performance for 5G routers that need 4×4 MiMo
- Pre-terminated with 4 x 5m cables with SMA Male connectors – suits connection to most 5G routers
- Supplied with installation accessories for Wall, Pole and hole mounting – covers most installation requirements
- Robust construction means it can be installed almost anywhere
5G Antennas, 4x4 MiMo 5G Antennas, Omni-Directional 5G Antennas, Panorama Antennas
Panorama DWMM4-6-60 Omni-Directional 4×4 MiMo 4G/5G Antenna 7dBi Peak Gain5G Antennas, 4x4 MiMo 5G Antennas, Omni-Directional 5G Antennas, Panorama Antennas
Panorama DWMM4-6-60 Omni-Directional 4×4 MiMo 4G/5G Antenna 7dBi Peak Gain
Panorama DWMM4-6-60-5SP Omni-Directional 5G Antenna 7dBi Peak Gain with 4 x 5m cables with SMA Male
- 4×4 MiMo Omnidirectional Antenna – Suitable for indoor or outdoor use with multiple mounting options (wall, desk and pole mounted)
- 4G/5G LTE Ready – Covers Wideband 600-6000MHz
- Weatherproof IP66 rated – Outdoor 5G Antenna
- Medium Gain Omnidirectional Antenna 7 dBi Peak Gain
IN STOCKSKU: DWMM4-6-60-5SP
4G Antennas, 4x4 MiMo 5G Antennas, 5G Antennas, Directional 4G Antennas, Directional Antennas, Panorama Antennas
Panorama WMM4G-6-60 4×4 MiMo 4G/5G Directional Antenna4G Antennas, 4x4 MiMo 5G Antennas, 5G Antennas, Directional 4G Antennas, Directional Antennas, Panorama Antennas
Panorama WMM4G-6-60 4×4 MiMo 4G/5G Directional Antenna
The Panorama WMM4G-6-60 is a high gain directional 4×4 MiMo antenna for 4G and 5G networks. It incorporates four pairs of wideband element assemblies in a single housing and is designed to support fixed site CAT18/20 client devices. It offers 6dBi peak gain for
617- 960MHz and 9dBi peak gain for 1710-6000MHz. The weather resistant housing is designed for wall or mast mounting with the supplied hardware.
This version is the WMM4G-6-60-5SP which is supplied with 4 x 5m long low loss cables with SMA Male antenna connectors for direct connection to our 5G router range.
Stock Due Mid NovemberSKU: WMM4G-6-60-5SP
POE Splitter Adapter
Power your router by POE with this POE adapter. Ideal for powering M2M / IOT routers by POE. Gigabit POE takes 48V POE Source and converts it to 12VDC power with 2.5mm connector and Gigabit Ethernet. This is the easy way to connect and power your 4G or 5G router using standard POE. Also ideal for other network devices that need separate power and Gigabit Ethernet connection using POE.SKU: n/a
5G Routers, Proroute 5G Routers, Office 5G Router, Office 5G Router, 5G CCTV, Proroute
Proroute RAPID NR550 Dual SIM Industrial Grade 5G Router5G Routers, Proroute 5G Routers, Office 5G Router, Office 5G Router, 5G CCTV, Proroute
Proroute RAPID NR550 Dual SIM Industrial Grade 5G Router
RAPID NR550 Router from Proroute is a dual SIM 5G Router (SIM Failover) with high speed 802.11AC WiFi Dual Band (2.4Ghz / 5 Ghz) with 4 x Gigabit Ethernet and WAN
Part Number : RAPID NR550
RAPID – The new range of cellular connectivity solutions from Proroute.SKU: RAPID NR550